Govt Jobs Recruit

Latest Govt Jobs Recruitment 2017 - 2018

Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2017 – Check Here

Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2017 : Department of Technical Education has announced a Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2017. This is the Good News for the candidates who are waiting for 2nd allotment results to get admissions into the Diploma Colleges. First allotment results list are declared on 10th July 2017. Candidates who are not satisfied in First allotment results. Those candidates are trying to get good colleges in 2nd Seat allotment. Aspirants can check your second allotment results in the Official website. As per audience convenience here below we have provided Official website link. Candidates can check your seat allotment results with application number, Registration ID and Date of Birth. We are suggesting the candidates to check your second seat allotment in Rank wise colleges. DTE has Officially announced a Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2017 on 25th July 2017. This allotment results are declared to get the admissions in to the Diploma Courses of Polytechnic colleges. Candidates selection is basis of Diploma Polytechnic Colleges. DTE has announced that the last date for reporting / Joining based on the second seat allotment is July 28th 2017 @ 04:00 PM.

Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2017 Download Here

Directorate of Technical Education is dealing with all the technical education that is activates in the State Currently for Different Colleges that is nearly 49 polytechnic colleges( 43 colleges are government colleges and 3 are Government aided colleges) under the control of Directorate. Candidates will be selected based on SSLC and THSLC marks. There are total 14,725 seats in Diploma Courses, that is distributed as 11,670 seats in 51 Government colleges& Government aided colleges and 3,055 seats in Self-Financing Institutions. DTE has Officially announced that the options are given for the candidates in reservation eligibility is applicable. 60% seats are reserved are for Open merit in the State irrespective of Category / Community, Remaining 40% sears are reserved for Socially  Economically backward classes , SC & ST candidates. Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2017 for admissions to diploma courses in Polytechnic colleges of Kerala will be declared tomorrow. Candidates can check your seat allotment list in online mode from the Official website.

Details of Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Allotment Results 

Name of the Organisation Directorate of Technical Education
Official Website  www.polyadmission.org
Name of the Examination Polytechnic
Category 2nd Allotment Results
Date of 2nd Allotment results  25th July 2017

Important Steps to download the Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Allotment Results 2017 :

  • Log on to Official website given below.
  • Click on Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2017 Link
  • Enter your Application number/ Registration number and DOB.
  • Click on Submit Button
  • Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2017 will be displayed on your Screen
  • Check the details Clearly
  • Then download the results
  • Take Extra Print for further use.

Important Links :

Kerala Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment Results 2017 Download  Click Here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyrights © 2016 Govtjobsrecruit.com | About us | Contact us | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Disclaimer | Sitemap