AEES Recruitment 2019: Here you can get the best employment Opportunities to settle in Public Sector Jobs. If you are waiting for Latest Govt Jobs Notifications, Through this website you can easily find the employment Opportunity in Govt Sectors. Within a few days, Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has announced the Employment Notification of PGT, TGT, Librarian, Special Educator, Primary Teacher Jobs for 57 Vacancies. All the Interested aspirants who are qualified in Graduation, B.Ed, Post Graduation are eligible to apply for these posts before 20th July 2019. As per the audience convenience, we have mentioned all the regarding details of AEES Various Teacher Jobs Notification.
All the individuals who are going to apply for AEES Teacher Jobs 2019 must keep observation on Application Starting and Last dates. Contenders who are going to participate in the Online Application process must visit the Official Notification to know the regarding details of AEES Recruitment 2019. Many candidates are in confuse on the time of submitting the online application. So for those reasons we have mentioned all the details of AEES Notification 2019. Applicants must focus on the details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application dates, Selection process, Application procedure.
Details of AEES Various Teacher Jobs Notifications
|AEES Various Teacher Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Name of the Post:||PGT, TGT, Librarian, Special Educator, Primary Teacher Jobs|
|Post Date:||24th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||57 Vacancies|
|Education:||Graduation, B.Ed, Post Graduation in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit||As per Organization Norms|
|Method of Selection||Written Examination & Skill Test|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 29th June 2019
Last Date: 20th July 2019
|AEES Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Online Application Procedure for AEES Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of AEES, i.e., www.aees.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.