Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC ): Here you came for the right place, who are looking for the APPSC Notification 2019. Due to formation of the Separate States of Andhra Prades & Telangana. Many Students have got the Good opportunity for their Recruiting in departments of AP Govt. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has formed the APPSC – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission earlier and it was continuing in the new State also. Now this APPSC has come up with the Lot of APPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 to give Bright Future for the interested aspirants. As recently every one knows that it has established new capital City Amaravathi. For this it as released APPSC Notifications 2019 for Group 2, Group 1, Group 4, AEE, AE, Police Constable, SI, Court Jobs in AP, Govt Jobs in AP, and other APPSC Vacancies. We are here to Guide you with the full details of Jobs in Andhra Pradesh APPSC ( Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ) upcoming APPSC Notification and other Direct Recruitment in AP Govt Jobs 2019.
This is a one Place for the Latest Notifications in Andhra Pradesh AP PSC Govt Jobs and we give you the Daily Updates of Latest Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh and we provide you the Guide to crack the APPSC Examination, for this we also give you the Old Previous Paper for all the Exams including Subject wise and many other Sample Papers, Model Papers for General Studies and Course study Materials along with the Question Paper and Answer Key papers of All years. Through this site we give the APPSC Notification 2019 Direct Recruitment Results. We provide the Previous Papers pdf for all Posts, all updates on APPSC Notification. Recently, the APPSC released APPSC Notification for the interested candidates. You can know the Eligibility Criteria below.
Through the Orders of State Government of Andhra Pradesh and AP Public Service Commission the statements are held over through the AP Chief Minister Mr. Nara Chandra Babu Naidu and the Board Members. Students who have completed 10+2 and there Graduation they can grab this opportunity for the better future.
Check for More : Indian Railway Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – APPSC
Andhra Pradesh is one of the Largest States in India. It is one of the largest State in our Country. Andhra Pradesh is the most famous State in the South India as well as in Examinations for IAS also. It is the biggest State in South India. The State of Andhra Pradesh has the second largest coastline in India. It shares its boundaries with Bay of Bengal in the East, Karnataka in the west and Telangana, Odisha & Chattisgarh in the North. It is well know for its Beautiful Language ” Telugu “, Legendary Dynasties, Temples, Rich Literature and many more features.
The Present Chief Minister of the State of Andhra Pradesh is Nara Chandra Babu Naidu of Telugu Desam Party. The Capital of Andhra Pradesh as well as Telangana is Hyderabad. But it remains the de -jure Capital for the State of Andhra Pradesh. The State is planning Amaravati as the new Capital of Andhra Pradesh. The State is forming the capital ( It is building the city, Amaravathi which has an elegant Infrastructure ).
There are two important rivers flowing through the State namely River Godavari & River Krishna, They give lives to many people by way of a main source of Irrigation & Agriculture. People in the State regard the Rivers as the heavenly bodies. They perform puja to these Rivers often. The Puja is being performed for the River of Godavari every day in the city of Rajahmundry which is known as the Cultural Capital of Andhra Pradesh.
The State Animal of Andhra Pradesh is Lackbuck ( Krishna Jinka ). Indian Roller ( Paala Pitta ) is the State Bird of AP. Water Lily is the State Flower of AP where as Neem Tree is the State Tree of Andhra Pradesh.
It is rich in its varied heritage & Culture.There are many beautiful places often visited by many tourists from different parts of the world. It is well known for its historical places, Ancient Temples, beaches and many other tourist spots. Kuchipudi is the Classical Dance Form which is recognized by the Sangeet Natak Academy & Ministry of Culture in India from the State of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh is regarded as the ” Food Bowl of India “.
The History of the State of Andhra Pradesh dates back to the vedic period. The First mention of Andhra was in the Aitareya Brahmana. During those days, it was commonly known as Dakshina Pandit. Buddhism had flourished under this region.
Apply for “ AP Post Office Recruitment “
There were 23 districts in the united state of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana. There are many districts in Andhra Pradesh after separation. The Districts in Andhra Pradesh are namely Anantapur, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Srikakulam, Prakasam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari & West Godavari.
Because of its specific policies, the State attracts good investments in different sectors. The Economic policies are also designed in such a way that it increases the development. The State of Andhra Pradesh has 22% share in the Total Marine Exports in India. Due to the availability of the Natural resources, there has been growth in the Minerals, Mines, Textiles, Biotechnology and various other sectors. There are many Ports because of which coal based Power Plants are present in India.
Andhra Pradesh is a very beautiful place to visit in the world. It is known as Koh-i-noor of India. The Araku Valley is a famous place. It is rich in bio diversity. It has many coffee plantations and beautiful Waterfalls. There are two major Rivers flowing through Andhra Pradesh namely Godavari & Krishna. Vamsadhara, Tungabhadra, etc.., are the other small rivers flowing through the State.
The Government of the State of Andhra Pradesh has introduced many policies for Students. It has implemented the Fee Reimbursement Scheme for the Students of Economically Backward Sections of the Society. It has also introduced some other schemes to improve Education System in the State.
Coming to the most interesting part ” the Food ” of Andhra Pradesh, it is the most delicious food in India. It is known for the Spicy and Hot taste. There are various styles of cooking food in different parts of the State. The Staple Food in Coastal Andhra Region is Rice. The Breakfast includes Idli, Dosa, Tea or Coffee and other foods also. The Hyderabadi Biryani is very famous allover the World. There are some places in the State which are famous for the specific foods.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, APPSC was established when the State of Andhra Pradesh ( United Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State ) was formed on the 1st of November, 1956. Initially the Commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission when formed in the year 1953. The APPSC functions with a Chairman & 9 members.
The APPSC ( Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ) was formed under the Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. There are many functions as well as duties of this commission. Some of the Statuatory Functions of the Commission are as follows
- Direct Recruitment – Article 320 ( 1 ) of the Constitution of India.
- Recruitment by tranfer – Article 320 (3)(b) of the Constitution of India.
- Statuatory Rules relating to Services – Article 320 (3)(a), Article 320 (3)(b) of the Constitution of India.
- Disciplinary Cases – Article 320(3) of the Constitution of India.
- Reimbursement of Legal Expenses – Article 320 (3)(e) of the Constitution of India.
Some of the other functions of the Commission are as follows:
- To conduct Departmental Tests for Several Departments.
- To conduct Half Yearly Examinations for IAS as well as IPS Officers & Proficiency Tests for IAS Officers.
- To conduct Examinations for the Recruitment of the eligible candidates in various Departments.
- Various other functions include appointing employees in case of Contracts which exceed 5 Years.
- Follows to Measure to the Ensure fair and Transparent Process of Selections.
People treat Women with great respect in our Country, India. Indian Women receive immense respect all over the world. Indian Culture as well as Indian Tradition has a great practice of treating Women as Goddess in the Mythology. It is a very good Culture our Ancestors, Rushis has given us. India is progressing in every respect, say it IT Sector, Infrastructure, Manufacturing Sector, Industries ad many more. People, being engaged in earning, have no time to respect Women. They are forgetting our Roots, the great Indian Culture, Indian Tradition. It is a very bad sign to us.
Treating Women in a good way depicts a Good Economy, Well Being of the Country and the World too. But, the people, brutal beings on this planet are acting in a such a way causing harm to their opposite gender. People should understand that there is no difference between Men & Women. They should understand that there is only a biological difference between the genders and not the psychological difference. Girls & women are coming out of the homes for studying and Working in the recent decades. It is a progress.
But, because of the Homo Sapiens, the humans, being treating their opposite gender in a brutal way leaving the girls & women in a helpless way. This is not a Progress or a Development at all. It is our adversity that Girls in the country fear going alone on road not because of any wild Animal but because of their opposite gender. It is a shame on the society.
We don’t understand why people build temples for the Goddesses like Goddess Durga Matha representing the Power of Supreme Being, Goddess Lakshmi Devi – The Goddess of Wealth, Goddess Sarawathi Devi – The Goddess of Education and many other Goddesses. But why don’t they treat women with respect in their Homes, Offices, Society.
However, in the recent years, many state governments like Telangana State Government, Andhra Pradesh State Government have introduced helpline numbers for the Safety of Girls. The Attacks on Women are increasing day by day. Some Men, even well educated, well settled are causing harm to the Girls. There is no point of being educated and well settled here. It is all about the respect and equality.
Every Man should treat women in the society with respect as they treat the women in their homes. It is very important for every Mother to educate her children the greatness of women, the respect to be given to Women, how to behave with Women. Since the Childhood, Mother should teach her son how to respect a Girl/Women, How to be responsible and many other things.
Every Mother should be in position to oppose her son causing harm to her Daughter in Law. Instead, she should teach him how to respect his wife. The Society is changing now a days, but there are many places over the State as well the Country where people do not understand these things. There are like seven social sins said by Mahatma Gandhi which are Science without Humanity, Commerce without Morality, Knowledge without Character, Worship without Sacrifice, Wealth without Work , Pleasure without Conscience, Politics without Principles. It is true in the real sense.
Check Upcoming ” Staff Nurse Vacancy “
Every Human Being should follow these ethical principles and be a good citizen of our Country. It is often said in the Ancient Mythology that there is peace and prosperity in the country in which Women are happy as well as treated with immense respect. Every Women should be treated well in her profession too. Often Men treat Women as their Slaves and their Inferiors. This way of thinking of Men should be changed. Andhra Pradesh is one of the State which is striving for the Women Empowerment and Well Being of Women. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is taking measures to overcome the above said issues. There is a need for an Unbiased and a Prosperous Society for a Prosperous State as well as Nation.
APPSC Notification 2019 Recruitment – Details
|Post Details||Educational||Last Date||Details|
|APPSC AEE – 309 Posts||Graduation in Civil/ Electrical Engineering||24th December 2018||Click Here|
|APDSC TET / TRT -7729 posts||B.ed / D.ed||16th Nov 2018||Click Here|
|APTET Notification||Graduation/ B.Ed/ D.Ed||1st January 2018||Click Here|
|APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon – 129 Posts||Post Graduation in Medical Degree||3rd November 2017||Click Here|
|AP-GENCO AE – 94 posts||B.E/B.Tech||05th April 2017||Click Here|
|APPSC MO – Medical Officers||MBBS||update soon||not Available|
|Group 2 Notification – 982 Posts||Any Graduates||10th Dec 2016||Click Here|
|AP Constable – 4528 post||Any Graduates||3rd August 2016||Click here|
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 – AP Govt Jobs Vacancy
APPSC conducts Examinations to recruit the eligible candidates directly. There are many Services which come under Group 1. There are Technical Services as well as Non Technical Services. The List of Services in Group I are as follows.
- Deputy Collector.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category – II.
- Commercial tax Officer.
- Regional Transport Officer.
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies.
- District Panchayat Officer.
- District Registrar.
- Divisional Fire Officer.
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails.
- Asst. Commissioner of Labour.
- Asst. Excise Superintendent.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade II.
- Dist. Social Welfare Officer.
- Dist. Backward Classes Welfare Officer including Asst Director.
- Dist. Tribunal Welfare Officer.
- Dist. Employment Officer.
- Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade II.
- Asst. Treasury Officer/ Asst. Accounts Officer.
- Assistant Audit Officer.
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer.
These are posts which are included on the posts of APPSC Group 1. Recently, the Group 1 Notification was released. There are many vacancies in these posts. The Government of the State of Andhra Pradesh will release Notification stating recruitment of various candidates in the APPSC Group 1 Posts in the coming days. The Students have started preparing for the Exams. We will update more information about the Latest APPSC Group 1 Recruitment Notification 2019 when they are released in the Officially.
APPSC Notifications 2019 Group 2 Posts – Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs
The State Government of AP has released APPSC Notification stating recruitment of various candidates in the posts of Group 2. There are many vacancies as per the Official Notification. Many candidates have applied for these posts. You can also apply for these posts. There are Executive Posts as well as Non Executive Posts. The List of Group 2 Services are as follows.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade III.
- Asst. Commercial Tax Officer.
- Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Sub Registrar Grade II.
- Junior Employment Officer.
- Co-operative Sub Registrar.
- Asst. Labour Officer.
- Extension Officer.
- Excise Sub – Inspector.
- Executive Officer Grade II.
Non Executive Posts:
- Senior Accountant.
- Auditor in AP Pay & Accounts.
- Senior Accountant.
- Senior Auditor.
- Asst. Sectional Officer.
- Asst. Auditor.
- Typist Cum Asst.
- Jr. Assistant.
- Junior Accountant.
APPSC Examination Center Codes
|Code Number||District Name|
|18||Potti Sriramulu Nellore|
Andhra Pradesh APPSC Group 3 & Group 4 Recruitment 2019 Notification – AP State Govt Jobs Upcoming
The State Governemnt of Andhra Pradesh has released Notification stating recruitment of various candidates in the Posts of Group 3 & Group 4. It also stated that there is recruitment for the Posts of Technical Services like Assistant Engineer ( AE ), Assistant Executive Engineer ( AEE ) and various other posts. The List of Group III, Group IV & Technical Services are as follows.
Group III Services:
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies.
- Village Development Officer.
Group IV Services:
- Jr. Stenos.
- Typists & Jr. Asst, in Judicial Ministerial Services & Jr. Stenos.
- Asst. Engineer.
- Asst. Executive Engineer.
- Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector.
- Asst. Director of Legal Metrology.
- Industrial Promotional Officer.
- Asst. Conservator of Forests.
Andhra Pradesh APPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
The candidates who have applied for the APPSC Notification 2019 – Andhra Pradesh APPSC Recruitment 2019 do not know the Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 & Group 4 Exam Pattern as well as Syllabus. We have provided the APPSC Exam Pattern 2019 for all the Exams below. You can download the Syllabus in the pdf format easily. You can Download the APPSC Notification below. As the APPSC Notification 2019 is in pdf format, it is very easy to Download.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
APPSC Group 1 Exam 2019 – New Exam Pattern: The APPSC Group 1 Exam is conducted in 3 Statges namely the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is an Objective Type of Exam. It consists of Multiple Choice Questions. The Mains Exam is a Conventional Type of Exam. The candidates who have qualified in the Mains will be eligible to attend an Interview. The candidates who got selected in the Interview will be shortlisted & will get the Job. The Andhra Pradesh APPSC Exam Pattern 2019 is given in a clear way below.
|Name of the Exam.||Name of the Subject/Paper.||No.of Marks.||No.of Questions.||Duration.||Type of the Exam.|
|Preliminary Exam.||General Studies & Ability.||150 Marks.||150 Questions.||2 Hours & 30 Minutes.||Objective Type.|
|Total.||150 Marks.||150 Questions.||2 Hours & 30 Minutes.|
|Mains Exam.||General English.||150 Marks.||–||3 Hours.||Conventional Type.|
|Paper 1||150 Marks.||–||3 Hours.||Descriptive Type.|
|Paper 2||150 Marks.||–||3 Hours.|
|Paper 3.||150 Marks.||–||3 Hours.|
|Paper 4.||150 Marks.||–||3 Hours.|
|Paper 5.||150 Marks.||–||3 Hours.|
Andhra Pradesh APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2019:
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2019 pdf for free – Click Here to Download
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
As the AP PSC released New APPSC Notification 2019, many candidates want to get govt jobs. Many candidates have applied for the New APPSC Notification 2019. After Applying for the Posts of APPSC Notification 2019, they have started preparing for the Exams. The Andhra Pradesh APPSC Group 2 Exam 2019 consists of 2 Stages namely Written Examination as well as an Interview. The Written Exam consists of 3 Papers. The Duration of the Written Exam is 150 Minutes for each Paper. The candidates who got qualified in the Written Exam will be eligible to attend an Interview. The candidates are selected based on their performance in the Interview. The Andhra Pradesh APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern is as follows.
|Name of the Exam.||Name of the Paper.||No.of Marks.||Duration of Exam.||Type of Exam.|
|Written Exam.||Paper 1.||150 Marks.||150 Minutes.||Objective Type.|
|Paper 2.||150 Marks.||150 Minutes.|
|Paper 3.||150 Marks.||150 Minutes.|
Andhra Pradesh Group II Exam Syllabus 2019:
APPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2019 pdf for free – Click here to Download
How to Download Andhra Pradesh APPSC Answer Key 2019 pdf psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to the Official Website of APPSC, www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- The Home Page of the APPSC appears on the screen.
- Then, start searching for the ” Answer Key ” Section.
- Now, search for the Answer Key for a specific Exam or Post you want to know the Answers.
- Next, Click on the Link.
- Then, the Andhra Pradesh APPSC Answer Key 2019 pdf will appear on the screen.
- The Answer Key Paper for all Sets like Set A B C D & all Papers like Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 & Paper 4 is displayed on the screen.
- You can Select the Set of the Answer Key for which you want to know the answers.
- Check your Answers.
- Estimate your Marks.
- Analyze your Result.
- You can also Download the APPSC Answer Key Paper 2019 pdf for free by clicking on the Download Option.
Download APPSC Answer Key 2019 pdf for Free – Click Here
How to Download Andhra Pradesh APPSC Admit Card 2019
- Firstly, you should go to the Official Website of APPSC, www.psc.ap.gov.in or apspsc.gov.in
- Next, search for the Section named Admit Card/Hall ticket.
- Then, search for the APPSC Notification Name of the Post or Exam you want to download the Admit Card for.
- Click on the LInk.
- Enter your Date of Birth, Name & any other details in the fields provided.
- Now, your Admit Card appears on your Screen.
- Click on the Download option & Download the APPSC Hall Ticket 2019.
- Save the Hall Ticket & Take a Print Out of it.
- Do not forget to take a copy of it & Save for any future use.
APPSC Hall Ticket 2019 Download – Click Here
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh APPSC Recruitment 2019 apspsc.gov.in
- Initially, you have to go to the Official Website of APPSC, i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- The Home Page of APPSC appears on the screen.
- Now, start searching for the Notifications Section.
- Search for the name of the Post – Recruitment – APPSC Notification.
- Click on the link stating the Official Advertisement or the Official Notification.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the Official Notification.
- After reading, know the Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Mode of Applying, Salary details, Last Date to Apply and various other things.
- Click on the Apply Online Option or Online Application Form.
- The Application Form is displayed on the screen.
- Fill the Form & send it in the mode prescribed enclosing the essential documents.
- Make sure that you apply before the Last Date.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form & Save it for any future Use.
APPSC Online Application Form Download – Click Here
How to Check APPSC Andhra Pradesh Results 2019
- First, go to the Official Website of APPSC which is psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now, the Home Page is displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ” Results ” Section.
- Search for the link of APPSC Notification APPSC Exam or the Post you want to know the Results.
- Next Click on that Link.
- A New Page appears on the screen.
- Enter Your details such as Date of Birth, Hall Ticket Number, Phone Number, Name, Email Id, etc.., in the given fields.
- The APPSC Andhra Pradesh Results 2019 appear on the Screen.
- You can check your Results.
- You can also Download the APPSC Results 2019 & Take a Print Out of it for any future use.
Check APPSC Results 2019 now – Click here
APPSC Previous Year Exam Question Papers Download
- APPSC Group 2 Previous year Question papers
- APPSC Drug Inspector Previous Papers
- APPSC AEE Question Paper with Answer Key
- APPSC Group 1 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- APPSC All exams Model Papers Download
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – APPSC
- APPSC Notification 2019 Recruitment – Details
- Andhra Pradesh APPSC Group 3 & Group 4 Recruitment 2019 Notification – AP State Govt Jobs Upcoming
- Andhra Pradesh APPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
- APPSC Group 1 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Andhra Pradesh APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2019:
- APPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
- Andhra Pradesh Group II Exam Syllabus 2019:
- How to Download Andhra Pradesh APPSC Answer Key 2019 pdf psc.ap.gov.in
- How to Download Andhra Pradesh APPSC Admit Card 2019
- How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh APPSC Recruitment 2019 apspsc.gov.in
- How to Check APPSC Andhra Pradesh Results 2019
- APPSC Previous Year Exam Question Papers Download