APSRTC Recruitment 2019: If you have any desire to get placed in APRTC Organization. If Yes, then you are at the right place to check the Notification released by the APSRTC Department. Here through our website, we have come with Latest Recruitment Notification. Andhra Pradesh State Road Corporation (APSRTC) has announced the Employment Notification of Driver and Conductor Jobs for 60 Vacancies. All the Job Seekers who want to get placed in Govt Sectors can utilize this Career Opportunity. Interested aspirants who are qualified in 12th & Degree are eligible to apply for these posts. Before going to the application process candidates must visit the APSRTC Jobs Official Notification.
All the individuals who are going to apply for APSRTC Jobs 2019 must keep observation on Application Starting and Last dates. Contenders who are going to participate in the Online Application process must visit the Official Notification to know the regarding details of APSRTC Recruitment 2019. Many candidates are in confuse on the time of submitting the online application. So for those reasons we have mentioned all the details of APSRTC Notification 2019. Applicants must focus on the details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application dates, Selection process, Application procedure.
Details of APSRTC Jobs Notification
|APSRTC Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC)|
|Name of the Post:||Conductor and Driver Jobs|
|Post Date:||June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||60 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 35 Years|
|Method of Selection||Written Examination, Interview & Skill Test|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: Update Soon
Last Date: Update Soon
|APSRTC Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Procedure for APSRTC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of APSRTC, i.e., www.apsrtconline.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.