Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019: Bihar Vidhan Sabha has announced the Latest Recruitment Notification of Reporter Jobs for 23 Vacancies. A huge number of unemployed aspirants are waiting to get recruit in Govt Jobs. This is the best Opportunity for those aspirants. Interested aspirants who have completed their qualification in Graduation in relevant discipline can apply Online on or before 19th July 2019. Below this article, we have mentioned all details of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Notification 2019. Before going to the application process, contenders must visit the Official Notification to check all the regarding details of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Notification 2019.
In this page, you can get all the recruitment details in Official Notification. All the Job Seekers must focus on all the Jobs Notifications released by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Department. By referring all the day to day advertisements which have given by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Departments, Applicants will get a clear idea regarding the notification. In this website, we have also provided the complete details of the latest job openings which have provided by the authority of the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Organisation. We have also provided Official links to download the Official Notification and Online Application. By clicking on the free links aspirants can easily get all the required information about the employment notification.
Details of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Jobs
|Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Bihar Vidhan Sabha|
|Name of the Post:||Reporter Jobs|
|Post Date:||25th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||23 Vacancies|
|Education:||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit||21 Years to 37 Years as on 01.08.2018|
|Method of Selection||Personal Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 1st July 2019
Last Date: 19th July 2019
|Bihar Vidhan Sabha Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Application Procedure for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of Bihar Vidhan Sabha, i.e., vidhansabha.bih.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.