CUHP Recruitment 2019: Various Job Opportunities are released for the eligible aspirants who are waiting to recruit as an employee in Central Govt Jobs. Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) has announced the advertisement notification for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Jobs for 128 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in Masters Degree, Ph. D are eligible to apply for these posts. All the eligible and Interested aspirants can apply Online through the Official Website on or before 8th June 2019. Before going to apply for the CUHP Notification applicants must read all the regarding details mentioned in the Official Notification.
Before going to the application process applicants must read all the eligibility details mentioned in the Official Notification. Applicants who frequently keep visiting this page can easily get all Jobs Notification released by the department of CUHP. All the Latest and Upcoming updates of CUHP Recruitment 2019 will be available through our website. Here you can find job vacancies for both Freshers and Experienced candidates. Visit our website for more Latest Govt Jobs Notifications.
Details of CUHP Professor Jobs Notification Details
|CUHP Professor Jobs Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Jobs|
|Organization:||Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP)|
|Post Date:||9th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||128 Vacancies|
|Education:||Masters Degree, Ph.D|
|Age Limit||As per the Organization rules.|
|Method of Selection||Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 19th May 2019
Last Date: 8th June 2019
|CUHP Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Process for CUHP Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of CUHP, i.e., www.cuhimachal.ac.in.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.