GSI Recruitment 2019: Various Job Opportunities are released for the eligible aspirants who are waiting to recruit as an employee in the Public Sector Organisation. Geological Survey of India (GSI) has announced advertisement notification for Driver Jobs for 37 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in Matriculation can apply Offline through the Official Website on or before 26th June 2019. Before going to apply for the GSI Notification applicants must read all the regarding details mentioned in the Official Notification.
GSI Department has released many vacancies in this year. After downloading the Official Notification, the mode of applying will be prescribed in the Official Notification for those specific posts. It is very important for the candidates to read all the details mentioned in the Official Notification. All the individuals who are going to apply for GSI Driver Jobs 2019 must keep observation on Application Starting and Last dates. For all the applicants who are interested in GSI Jobs, we are here to provide each and every detail of GSI Recruitment 2019.
Details of GSI Driver Jobs Notification
|Geological Survey of India Driver Jobs Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Driver Jobs|
|Organization:||Geological Survey of India (GSI)|
|Post Date:||27th April 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||37 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Candidates should not exceed 25 years of age|
|Method of Selection||Practical & Written Test|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 27th April 2019
Last Date: 26th June 2019
|GSI Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Process for GSI Recruitment 2019 :
- Log on to the Official Website of GSI, i.e., www.gsi.gov.in.
- The Home page of GSI will display on your Screen.
- Click on Recruitment Notification tab.
- Search for the Notification and refer all the details.
- Now, click on the Application Form and Download it.
- Then, fill the details such as your Name, Email ID and various other details in the specified fields.
- Now, enclose the documents of Educational Qualifications, Age Proof & any other relevant certificates with your Resume.
- Take a print out of the Application Form and send it in the manner as prescribed in the Official Notification.
- Also, Note that you should send the Application Form to the given address before the Last Date.
The Additional Director General,
Geological Survey of India, Southern Region,
GSI complex, Bandlaguda,