HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle has announced the Latest Employment Notification of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs for 757 Vacancies. Through this website, we have provided all the regarding details of HP Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019. Contenders who have completed their qualification in 10th are eligible to apply for these posts. This is the best Opportunity for the candidates who are looking to get recruit in Himachal Pradesh Post Office Govt Jobs 2019. Post Office Job Seekers must focus on all Job Vacancies available in HP Postal Circle Department. All the Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply Online on or before 5th July 2019.
After downloading the Official Notification, the mode of applying for HP Postal Circle GDS Jobs will be prescribed in Official Notification for those specific posts. It is very important for the applicants to read all the regarding details. All the individuals who are going to apply for these posts must keep observation on Starting and Last dates. For all the contenders who are interested in HP Postal Circle GDS Govt Jobs, Here we are there to provide each and every detail of HP Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019.
Details of HP Postal Circle GDS Jobs
|HP Postal Circle GDS Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs|
|Organization:||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Date:||6th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||757 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 years to 40 years|
|Method of Selection||Merit List|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 6th June 2019
Last Date: 5th July 2019
|HP Postal Circle Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Procedure for HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle, i.e., www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.