HSSPP Recruitment 2019: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) has recently published a Recruitment Notification for Assistant Block Resource Coordinator Jobs for 1207 Vacancies. This Notification is released for the candidates who are qualified in Post Graduation, B.Ed, M.Phil, 10+2, BA/ MA are eligible to apply for these posts. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are waiting to find an employment Opportunity in Govt Sectors. Aspirants who are eligible must refer all the regarding details of HSSPP Notification 2019 before the application process.
Get More Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
If you are waiting for HSSPP Notification then you are at the right place to check the details of HSSPP Recruitment 2019. Now Here we are with you to provide all the regarding details about HSSPP Recruitment 2019, Official Notification, Selection Process, Application Process, Age Limit, Vacancies Details, Pay Scale, Application Starting and Last Dates, Apply Online Links and Other related Information of HSSPP Jobs are mentioned below. Visit Our Website For more Latest Upcoming Updates of HSSPP Government Jobs are available on this website.
Details of HSSPP Jobs Notification
|HSSPP Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP)|
|Name of the Post:||Assistant Block Resource Coordinator|
|Post Date:||18th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||1207 Vacancies|
|Education:||Post Graduation, B.Ed, M.Phil, 10+2, BA/ MA|
|Age Limit||18 years to 42 years|
|Method of Selection||Written Test/ Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 18th June 2019
Last Date: 4th July 2019
|HSSPP Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Submission Procedure for HSSPP Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of HSSPP, i.e., www.hsspp.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Us