IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019: Are you one of the candidates who are waiting for Bank Govt Jobs Notifications? Here is Latest Recruitment Notification for those aspirants. Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS), Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) has published the Employment Opportunity of Office Assistant & Officers Jobs for 8400 Vacancies. All the Interested aspirants who are qualified in Bachelors Degree, MBA, CA are eligible to apply for these posts on or before 4th July 2019. Through this article, we have provided all the regarding details of IBPS RRB Notification 2019. Aspirants before going to the application process of these posts must refer to the details of IBPS RRB Gramin Bank VIII Jobs 2019.
Contenders who are going to participate in the Online Application process must visit the Official Notification to know the regarding details of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019. All the individuals who are going to apply for IBPS RRB Jobs 2019 must keep observation on Application Starting and Last dates. Many candidates are in confuse on the time of submitting the offline application. So for those reasons we have mentioned all the details of IBPS RRB Notification 2019. Applicants must focus on the details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application dates, Selection process, Application procedure.
Details of IBPS RRB Gramin VIII Jobs Notification
|IBPS RRB Gramin Bank VIII Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS), Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)|
|Name of the Post:||Office Assistant & Officers|
|Post Date:||18th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||8400 Vacancies|
|Education:||Bachelors Degree, MBA, CA|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 40 Years|
|Method of Selection||Written Exam & Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 18th June 2019
Last Date: 4th July 2019
|IBPS RRB Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Procedure for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of IBPS RRB, i.e., www.ibps.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.