IIFT Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has recently published the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer Jobs. Candidates who are qualified in Diploma/ Degree in Engineering are eligible to apply for these posts. Candidates who are interested in IIFT Govt Jobs can apply online on or before 17th May 2019. Aspirants who are going to apply for these posts can refer to the Official Notification. As below we have given the direct link of Official Notification to check the complete details of IIFT Various Jobs. This is the best Opportunity for Government Jobs Seekers.
For more updates of IIFT Govt Jobs visit our website. Candidates who are searching for IIFT Jobs can utilize this excellent opportunity. Now Here we have provided IIFT Recruitment 2019 Official Notification, Selection process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Application Starting and Last dates, Apply Online Links and other related information is given below. Latest Upcoming Central Government Jobs are available on this website.
Details of IIFT Junior Engineer Jobs Notification
|IIFT JE Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Junior Engineer Jobs|
|Organization:||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Post Date:||9th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||01 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Candidates should not exceed 62 years of age|
|Method of Selection||Written Test & Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 9th May 2019
Last Date: 17th May 2019
|IIFT Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Process for IIFT Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of IIFT, i.e., tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.