JNPT Recruitment 2019: If you have any passion to get placed in JNPT Organisation. If yes, then you are at the right place to check the Notification released by the JNPT Department. Here through our website, we have come with Latest Recruitment Notification. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has published the notification for Chief Manager (Traffic) Jobs for 06 Vacancies. All Job Seekers who want to settle their career as a Govt employee can utilize this employment opportunity. All the Interested aspirants who have qualified in Graduation are eligible to apply for these posts. Before going to the Online Application process contenders must visit the Official JNPT Notification 2019.
All the hopefuls before going to the application process must read all the regarding information mentioned in the Official Notification. Candidates can apply by downloading the application form from the Official Website through the link provided below in this article. JNPT Recruitment 2019 Selection will be based on Interview. Selected Applicants will get the good and consolidated remuneration given by the Organisation. Below we have intimated all the details of Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Form link, and Other related details.
Details of JNPT Chief Manager Jobs Notification
|JNPT Chief Manager Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Chief Manager (Traffic)|
|Organization:||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)|
|Post Date:||6th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||06 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years|
|Method of Selection||Written Test|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 6th June 2019
Last Date: 4th July 2019
|JNPT Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Procedure for JNPT Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of JNPT, i.e., www.jnport.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.