KSP Recruitment 2019: Hopefuls to want to get placed in the Police Departments must visit this page to grab the employment Opportunity. Aspirants who luckily visit this article can easily get the Latest Jobs Notifications. Karnataka State Police (KSP) has published Recruitment Notification of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) Jobs for 200 Vacancies. All the interested aspirants who are qualified in Any Degree are eligible to apply for these posts on or before 5th August 2019. Aspirants who are going to apply for these posts must refer to the Official Notification. Below we have mentioned direct links of Official Notification to check the complete details fo KSP Notification 2019.
We are here to ensure all the Job Vacancies available in the KSP Departments. All the eligible candidates who have a desire to work as an employee in Central Government must take a chance to get recruit in KSP Recruitment 2019. In the below of this article, we have provided all the details of the latest Job Openings released in the KSP Organization. By visiting this page, you can also download the Official Notification, Previous Papers, and Model Papers. You can also get the Official links to know all the regarding details related to the information.
Details of KSP Sub Inspector Jobs Notification
|KSP Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Name of the Post:||Police Sub Inspector Jobs|
|Post Date:||15th July 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||200 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 27 Years|
|Method of Selection||Written Exam, ET, PST & Viva Voce|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 15th July 2019
Last Date: 5th August 2019
|KSP Police SI Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Procedure for KSP Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of KSP, i.e., www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Us