MPSRLM Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MPSRLM) has recently announced the recruitment notification for Assistant District Manager & Accountant Jobs for 73 Vacancies. All the Job Seekers who want to settle their career in Govt Jobs can utilize this fabulous employment opportunity. All the interested aspirants who have a qualification in B.Com, MBA, Diploma, M.Com can apply offline through the Official Website on or before 7th April 2019. Before going to the Online Application process contenders must visit the Official MPSRLM Notification 2019.
MPSRLM Selection will be based on the Written Examination and Interview. Selected candidates will get good and consolidated remuneration fixed by the organization. We have seemed that many candidates are searching here and there for all the details in a clear way about the new MPSRLM Jobs Notification. By providing the MPSRLM Asst District Manager Syllabus, MPSRLM Accountant Exam Pattern, MPSRLM Asst Dist Manager Exam Dates, MPSRLM Accountant Previous Papers. For more Latest Upcoming updates of any Government Jobs Visit our website. Here you can get all the updates of Govt Jobs Notifications.
Details of MPSRLM Various Jobs Notification
|MPSRLM Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Assistant District Manager & Accountant Jobs|
|Organization:||Madhya Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MPSRLM)|
|Post Date:||20th March 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||73 Vacancies|
|Education:||B.Com, MBA, Diploma, M.Com|
|Age Limit||Candidates should have age between 21 years to 55 years|
|Method of Selection||Written test and Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date to Apply: 20th March 2019
Last Date: 7th April 2019
|MPSRLM Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Process for MPSRLM Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of MPSRLM, i.e., mponline.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take extra print out of Application for further Use.