MWCD Recruitment 2019 : Ministry of Women and Child Development has officially announced a employment notification for the posts of Accounts Officer & Accountant for all the desirable hopefuls. Individuals who wants to get placed in the department of MWCD must download the official notification and check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details. Aspirants who luckily qualified in the eligibility criteria must participate in the application process. While filling the application form aspirants must keep eye on the complete details which have mentioned in the online application form.
Find More Latest MWCD Job Notifications
Details of the MWCD Notification 2019
|MWCD Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Accounts Officer & Accountant|
|Organization:||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Post Date:||11th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||12 Vacancies|
|Education:||Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||35 – 62 Years|
|Method of Selection||Interview|
|Important Dates||Last Date: 11th June 2019|
|MWCD Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Process to Apply MWCD Notification 2019
- Visit the Official Website www.wcd.nic.in.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment notification then download the Application form.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Then, fill the details such as your Name, Email ID and various other details in the specified fields.
- Attach the documents of Educational Qualifications, Age Proof & any other relevant certificates with your Resume.
- Scan the pass port size photo & signature in the respective areas.
- Then send the Application form to the following address.
Director (Child Welfare), Ministry of Women & Child Development
Government of India, Room No. 307,
‘ B’ Wing, 3rd Floor, Shastri Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110001