NABARD Recruitment 2019: Are you one of the candidates who are waiting for Latest Govt Jobs Notification? Here is Latest Recruitment Notification for those aspirants. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has come up with Latest Notification of Assistant Manager & Manager Jobs for 87 Vacancies. All the Interested aspirants who have qualified in MBA / Post Graduate Diploma/ CA/ P.G in relevant field are eligible to apply for these posts. Through this article, we have provided all the required details of NABARD Recruitment 2019. Aspirants before going to apply should refer to the details of NABARD Manager Jobs 2019.
After downloading the Official Notification, the mode of applying for NABARD Jobs will be prescribed in Official Notification for those specific posts. It is very important for the applicants to read all the regarding details. All the individuals who are going to apply for these posts must keep observation on Starting and Last dates. For all the contenders who are interested in NABARD Govt Jobs, Here we are there to provide each and every detail of NABARD Manager Notification 2019.
Details of NABARD Manager Jobs Notification
|NABARD Manager Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Assistant Manager & Manager Jobs|
|Organization:||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Date:||10th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||87 Vacancies|
|Education:||MBA / Post Graduate Diploma/ CA/ P.G in relevant field|
|Age Limit||21 Years to 35 Years|
|Method of Selection||Written Test & Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 10th May 2019
Last Date: 26th May 2019
|NABARD Official Notification:||Asst Manager Notification – Details
Manager Notification – Details
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Process for NABARD Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NABARD, i.e., www.nabard.org.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.