NAC Recruitment 2019: Hopefuls who want to get placed in the Public Sector Departments must visit this page to grab this employment Opportunity. Aspirants who luckily visit this article can easily get all the Latest Jobs Notifications. National Academy of Construction (NAC), Hyderabad has announced the Recruitment Notification for Horticulture Assistant Jobs for 24 Vacancies. All the Interested aspirants who are qualified in Diploma/ Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry can apply online on or before 25th May 2019. Aspirants who are going to apply for these posts can refer to the Official Notification. Below we have provided the direct link of Official Notification to check the complete details of NAC Recruitment 2019.
We are here to ensure all the Job Vacancies available in the NAC Departments. All the eligible candidates who have a desire to work as an employee in Central Government must take chance to get recruit in NAC Recruitment 2019. In the below of this article, we have provided all the details of the latest Job Openings released in the NAC Organization. By visiting this page, you can also download the Official Notification, Previous Papers, and Model Papers. You can also get the Official links to know all the regarding details related to the information.
Details of NAC Horticulture Assistant Jobs Notification
|NAC Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Horticulture Assistant Jobs|
|Organization:||National Academy of Construction (NAC)|
|Post Date:||17th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||24 Vacancies|
|Education:||Diploma/ Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry|
|Age Limit||Candidates should have age between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st May 2019|
|Method of Selection||Written Exam & Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 17th May 2019
Last Date: 25th May 2019
|NAC Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Process for NAC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NAC, i.e., nac.edu.in.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment tab then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.