NCLAT Recruitment 2019: Here we have come with Latest Updates of NCLAT Notification 2019 in Public Sector Organisation. National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) has recently published the Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Judicial Member & Technical Member for 07 Vacancies. All the Job hunters who have the desire to get placed in Government Sectors can grab this Employment Opportunity. For the sake of the audience, we have provided all the regarding details of NCLAT Recruitment 2019. Aspirants who have qualified in Degree in Law are eligible to apply for this NCLAT Jobs 2019.
All the hopefuls before going to the application process must read all the regarding information mentioned in the Official Notification. Candidates can apply by downloading the application form from the Official Website through the link provided below in this article. NCLAT Recruitment 2019 Selection will be based on Interview. Selected Applicants will get the good and consolidated remuneration given by the Organisation. Below we have intimated all the details of Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Form link, and Other related details.
Details of NCLAT Jobs Notification
|Name of the Post:||Judicial Member & Technical Member Jobs|
|Organization:||National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)|
|Post Date:||10th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||07 Vacancies|
|Education:||Graduation in Law|
|Age Limit||Candidates should not exceed 67 years of age.|
|Method of Selection||Online Test/ Skill Test|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 15th May 2019
Last Date: 25th June 2019
|NCLAT Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Submission Process for NCLAT Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NCLAT, i.e., apptrbmembermca.gov.in/nclat.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.