NHM UP Recruitment 2019: There are a lot of Job Opportunities for the Posts of Common Health Officer Government Jobs in NHM UP Organisation. National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released Recruitment Notification 2019. Many aspiring candidates are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notifications. Through our website, we have come with Latest NHM UP Notification 2019 for Common Health Officer Jobs for 6000 Vacancies. Candidates who have qualified in GNM & B.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for these posts. This is the right place for all the Job hunters who are waiting to fulfill their desires as soon as possible. Lots of Job Opportunities are available in the NHM Organisation. So all the hopefuls must check the regarding details of NHM UP CHO Jobs 2019 and go for the application process before the last dates.
We will help all the candidates by providing the NHM UP CHO Syllabus, NHM UP CHO Exam Pattern, NHM UP CHO Exam Dates, NHM UP CHO Previous Papers, Selected Candidates will get good and consolidated remuneration fixed by the Organisation. Now Here we are with you to provide all regarding details about NHM UP Recruitment 2019, Official Notification, Selection Process, Application Process, Age Limit, Vacancies Details, Pay Scale, Application Starting and Last Dates, Application Form and Other related Information are mentioned below. Visit Our Website For more Latest Upcoming Updates of NHM Government Jobs are available on this website.
Details of NHM UP CHO Jobs Notification
|NHM UP CHO Jobs Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Common Health Officer Jobs|
|Organization:||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Date:||7th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||6000 Vacancies|
|Education:||GNM, B.Sc Nursing|
|Age Limit||Candidates should not exceed 35 years of age|
|Method of Selection||Written test and Interview|
|Important Dates||Last Date: 22nd May 2019|
|NHM UP Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Process for NHM UP Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NHM UP, i.e., www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.