NIPGR Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued the Recruitment Notification of Scientist, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant Jobs for 06 Vacancies. The Organization has invited Online Applications for NIPGR Recruitment 2019. This is a good Opportunity for the candidates who are waiting to find an employment opportunity in Govt Sectors. Contenders who are qualified in 10th, 12th, Graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D. in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for these posts. Contenders must refer the Official Notification for clear details.
Below we have given a direct link to download the NIPGR Scientist Vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs can utilize this excellent Opportunity. This is the best opportunity for Govt Jobs Seekers. For more updates of Government Jobs visit our website. As we have given regarding details of NIPGR Recruitment 2019 Official Notification, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Application Starting and Last dates, Apply Online links and Other related information are given below. Latest Upcoming Government Jobs are available on this website.
Details of NIPGR Various Jobs Notifications
|NIPGR Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Name of the Post:||Scientist, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant Jobs|
|Post Date:||29th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||06 Vacancies|
|Education:||10th, 12th, Graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D. in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit||25 Years to 58 Years|
|Method of Selection||Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 29th June 2019
Last Date: 29th July 2019
|NIPGR Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Procedure for NIPGR Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of NIPGR, i.e., www.nipgr.ac.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.