Panchayat Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019: Panchayat Raj Bihar has issued the Latest Notification of Technical & Non-Technical Jobs for 234 Vacancies. Candidates who have completed their qualification in CA/ MBA, Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree, B.E. Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ B.Arch are eligible to apply for this Panchayat Raj Bihar Notification 2019. Many unemployed aspirants are waiting to get recruit in Central Govt Jobs. Those interested aspirants can apply on or before 30th June 2019. Before going to apply for the Panchayat Raj Bihar Recruitment applicants must read all the regarding details mentioned in the Official Notification.
If you are waiting for Panchayat Raj Bihar Notification then you are at the right place to check the Panchayat Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019. Now Here we are with you to provide all the details of Panchayat Raj Bihar Technical and Non-Technical Jobs, Official Notification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Vacancies Details, Pay Scale, Application Starting and Last Dates, Apply Online Links and Other related Information of Panchayat Raj Bihar Technical and Non-Technical Jobs are mentioned below. Visit Our Website For more Latest Upcoming Updates of Panchayat Raj Bihar Government Jobs are available on this website.
Details of Panchayat Raj Bihar Jobs Notification
|Panchayat Raj Bihar Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Panchayat Raj Bihar|
|Name of the Post:||Technical & Non-Technical Jobs|
|Post Date:||15th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||234 Vacancies|
|Education:||CA/ MBA, Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree, B.E. Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ B.Arch|
|Age Limit||21 Years to 42 Years|
|Method of Selection||Group Discussion & Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 15th June 2019
Last Date: 30th June 2019
|Panchayat Raj Bihar Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Procedure for Panchayat Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of Panchayat Raj Bihar, i.e., fts.bih.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.