RAC Recruitment 2019: Recruitment & Assesment Centre (RAC) has published the Recruitment Notification of Scientist Jobs for 40 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline can apply Offline through the Official Website on or before 20th July 2019. Before going to apply for the RAC Notification aspirants must read all the regarding details mentioned in the Official Notification. Aspirants who luckily visit this article can easily get the opportunity in a most reputed Organization. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are waiting to find an employment opportunity in RAC Govt Jobs.
RAC Department has released many vacancies in this year. After downloading the Official Notification, the mode of applying will be prescribed in the Official Notification for those specific posts. It is very important for the candidates to read all the details mentioned in the Official Notification. All the individuals who are going to apply for RAC Scientist Jobs 2019 must keep observation on Application Starting and Last dates. For all the applicants who are interested in RAC Jobs, we are here to provide each and every detail of RAC Recruitment 2019.
Details of RAC Scientist Jobs Notification
|RAC Scientist Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Recruitment & Assesment Centre (RAC)|
|Name of the Post:||Scientist Jobs|
|Post Date:||20th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||40 Vacancies|
|Education:||B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit||As per Government rules|
|Method of Selection||Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 29th June 2019
Last Date: 20th July 2019
|RAC Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Procedure for RAC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of RAC, i.e., rac.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.