REPCO Bank Recruitment 2019: Repatriates Cooperative Bank (REPCO Bank) has published the Employment Notification of Junior Assistant/ Clerk Jobs for 40 Vacancies. Many candidates are searching for Government Jobs Notifications. For those aspirants, we have given the Latest Notification of REPCO Bank. Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply for this Notification on or before 20th June 2019. Contenders who are qualified in Graduation in any discipline are eligible for this REPCO Junior Assistant Jobs Notification. All the eligible graduates must refer to the Official Notification before going to the application process.
Below we have given a direct link to download the REPCO Bank Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs can utilize this excellent Opportunity. This is the best opportunity for Govt Jobs Seekers. For more updates of Government Jobs visit our website. As we have given regarding details of REPCO Bank Recruitment 2019 Official Notification, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Application Starting and Last dates, Apply Online links and Other related information are given below. Latest Upcoming Government Jobs are available on this website.
Details of REPCO Bank Junior Assistant Jobs Notification
|REPCO Bank Junior Assistant Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Junior Assistant/ Clerk|
|Organization:||Repatriates Cooperative Bank (REPCO Bank)|
|Post Date:||3rd June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||40 Vacancies|
|Education:||Graduation in any discipline|
|Age Limit||21 years to 28 years|
|Method of Selection||Online Test & Interview|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 3rd June 2019
Last Date: 20th June 2019
|REPCO Bank Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Procedure for REPCO Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of REPCO Bank, i.e., www.repcobank.com.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.