South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Latest Notification for Various Posts has released here in South Indian Bank Organization. All the hopefuls who want to get placed in the Public Sector Bank Jobs can grab this Career Opportunity. South Indian Bank has released the Employment Notification of Probationary Legal Officer Jobs for 12 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in 10th, 12th are eligible to apply for this South Indian Bank Notification 2019. All the eligible and interested aspirants can apply online on or before 28th July 2019. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are waiting to recruit in South Indian Bank Govt Jobs. Those applicants must refer the Official Notification of South Indian Bank Recruitment before going to the application process.
South India Bank has released many Vacancies in this year for all the eligible contenders. Before going to the application process applicants must read all the eligibility details mentioned in the Official Notification. Applicants who frequently keep visiting this page can easily get all the Jobs Notifications released by the South Indian Bank. All the Latest and Upcoming updates of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 will be available through our website. Here you can find Job Vacancies for both Fresher and Experienced candidates. Visit our website for more Latest Govt Jobs Notifications.
Details of South Indian Bank Jobs Notification
|South Indian Bank Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post:||Probationary Legal Officer|
|Post Date:||17th July 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||12 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
|Method of Selection||Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|Application Fee||Gen/ OBC – Rs. 800/-. SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen – Rs. 200/-|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 17th July 2019
Last Date: 28th July 2019
|South Indian Bank Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Procedure for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of South Indian Bank, i.e., www.southindianbank.com.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further use.