SSB Recruitment 2019 : Sashastra Seema Bal has given a employment notification regarding the posts of Constable (GD) for all the eligible and skilled personalities. Required aspirants who are willing to get placed in the department of SSB must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application process, salary details. Applicants who have luckily qualified in the eligibility criteria which has mentioned in the official notification can participate in the application process. Before going to fill the application form aspirants must read the complete details which have mentioned init.
For easy downloading of official notification we have also given official links which makes your downloading process easy and simple. Before going to the application process aspirants must read the complete details which have mentioned in the official notification. For more details aspirants must follow the below provided details.
Find More Latest SSB Job Notifications
Details of the SSB Recruitment 2019
|SSB Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Constable (GD)|
|Organization:||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post Date:||8th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||290 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Method of Selection||Written Test & PET, PST, Medical Exam|
|Important Dates||Last Date: 7th June 2019|
|SSB Noida Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Process to Apply SSB Recruitment 2019
- Visit the Official Website www.ssb.nic.in.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment notification then download the Application form.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Then, fill the details such as your Name, Email ID and various other details in the specified fields.
- Attach the documents of Educational Qualifications, Age Proof & any other relevant certificates with your Resume.
- Scan the pass port size photo & signature in the respective areas.
- Then pay the application fee & submit the form.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.