TN TRB Recruitment 2019: Various Jobs Opportunities are released for the eligible aspirants who are waiting to recruit as an employee in Tamil Nadu Central Govt Jobs. Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has announced the Advertisement Notification for the Post Graduate Assistant/ Physical Education Director Jobs for 2144 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in Post Graduation, B.Ed, B.P.Ed are eligible to apply for this TN TRB Notification 2019. All the eligible candidates can apply Online through the Official Website on or before 15th July 2019.
Before going to the application process applicants must read all the eligibility details mentioned in the Official Notification. Applicants who frequently keep visiting this page can easily get all the Jobs Notifications released by the department of TN TRB. All the Latest and Upcoming updates of TN TRB Recruitment 2019 will be available through our website. Here you can find Job Vacancies for both Fresher and Experienced candidates. Visit our website for more Latest Govt Jobs Notifications.
Details of TN TRB Jobs Notification
|TN TRB Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Name of the Post:||Post Graduate Assistant/ Physical Education Director Jobs|
|Post Date:||12th June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||2144 Vacancies|
|Education:||Post Graduation, B.Ed, B.P.Ed|
|Age Limit||57 years as on 01-07-2019|
|Method of Selection||Computer Based Examination, Certificate Verification|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 24th June 2019
Last Date: 15th July 2019
|TN TRB Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Procedure for TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of TN TRB, i.e., trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Us