TSRTC Recruitment 2019: Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has released the Recruitment Notification of Junior Assistant, Conductor, Driver and Other Jobs for 240 Vacancies. The Organisation has invited Online Applications for TSRTC Recruitment 2019. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are waiting to find an Employment Opportunity in Govt Sectors. Job Seekers must focus on all the Latest Job Vacancies available in the TSRTC Department. So Applicants who have qualified in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation are eligible for these posts given in the Official Notification can apply Online on or before the last date.
All the individuals who are going to apply for TSRTC Jobs 2019 must keep observation on Application Starting and Last dates. Contenders who are going to participate in the Online Application process must visit the Official Notification to know the regarding details of TSRTC Recruitment 2019. Many candidates are in confuse on the time of submitting the online application. So for those reasons we have mentioned all the details of TSRTC Notification 2019. Applicants must focus on the details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application dates, Selection process, Application procedure.
Details of TSRTC Various Jobs Notification
|TSRTC Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Organization:||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)|
|Name of the Post:||Junior Assistant, Conductor, Driver and Other Jobs|
|Post Date:||June 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||240 Vacancies|
|Education:||10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 35 Years|
|Method of Selection||Written Examination & Skill Test|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: Update Soon
Last Date: Update Soon
|TSRTC Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Procedure for TSRTC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the Official Website of TSRTC, i.e., www.tsrtconline.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Notification then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Apply Online Link and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.