WII Recruitment 2019: Various Job Opportunities are released for the eligible aspirants who are waiting to recruit as an employee in the Public Sector Organisation. Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has announced advertisement notification for Project Assistant, Project Fellow and Project Associate Jobs for 07 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in Graduation, B.Tech & PG in relevant discipline can apply Online through the Official Website on or before 26th July 2019. Before going to apply for the WII Notification applicants must read all the regarding details mentioned in the Official Notification.
The WII is one of the Government Organisation which offers great Job Opportunities for all the contenders all over the Country. WII Department has released many vacancies in this year. After downloading the Official Notification, the mode of applying will be prescribed in the Official Notification for those specific posts. It is very important for the candidates to read all the details mentioned in the Official Notification. All the individuals who are going to apply for WII Various Jobs 2019 must keep observation on Application Starting and Last dates. For all the applicants who are interested in WII Jobs, we are here to provide each and every detail of WII Recruitment 2019.
Details of WII Various Jobs Notification
|WII Various Jobs Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Project Assistant, Project Fellow & Project Associate Jobs|
|Organization:||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Post Date:||16th July 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||07 Vacancies|
|Education:||Degree, PG, B.Tech in relevant discipline|
|Method of Selection||Written Test/ Interview|
|Important Dates||Last Date: 26th April 2019|
|WII Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Process for WII Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of WII, i.e., www.wii.gov.in.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further use.